The fake industry continued into modern times — for example, in the original...– 21 Crazy Facts About The Unbelievably Corrupt Olive Oil Industry* - Business Insider people always roll their tumblr eyes at me when i start in on the “do you know how much of the food chain the mob controls” rants—but there it is. as this article says later on, food industry gang/mob control is...
Anonymous asked: 19
I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people....– Kid Cudi (via thelovelyloner) Yup
sadventriloquist asked: 17
It's really easy for me to slip into depression...
kingampddon: theperksofbeing-a-pharaoh: lmao, it’s sad. It be like that lol
ASK ME THESE AND I'LL ASK YOU A PERSONAL QUESTION
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
14. What time did you wake up today?
15. How long until your next birthday?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
19. What’s the last song you heard?
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
24. Where’s the last place you went?
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
36. Do you have drama in your life?
Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you gave it, nothing more...– from A Course in Miracles (via outshiningvoid)
Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you’re in...– Deepak Chopra (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See... →
sonofbaldwin: They’re going to put Trayvon on trial, not Zimmerman. They’re going to paint Trayvon as a “bad nigger.” They’re going to appeal to white people’s fear of black men and desire to see us dead. This is one of those many situations in which we are not going to see justice. We weren’t meant to survive, cuz it’s a set up.
kingjaffejoffer: theblogaboutnothinn: 1017andpregnant: ghdos: 267349: petitfemmenoir: wzrdkelley: quixon: NFL? NBA? MLB? NBA NFL NFL NFL NFL NBA when the Lakers are good, otherwise the NFL. Boxing But if I had to choose one of the 3, NFL NFL
Your crown has already been bought and paid for. All you have to do is put it on...– James Baldwin (via unpeacefulsoul)
lucyquin: I don’t want to be your entire world, no. I would be happy just to be your morning coffee, your hanging car keys, your wallet. Something seemingly insignificant, but if lost throws off your entire day.
The Mad Man Diaries: 10 Signs That You Are Too... →
psych-quotes: 10 Signs That You Are Too Dependent There’s a fine line between leaning on your friends or your partner, and being too dependent. It’s easy to fall into a trap of depending on other people for everything in your life, but it’s not a healthy way to live. Here are 10 signs…